What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

Go down

What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do? Empty What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird on Sun 1 Aug - 14:04

I didn't go to the game yesterday- so would appreciate it greatly if anyone could give me their opinion on how we played and how the trialists did in particular...?

Thanks. Ayatollah
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

http://thebluebirdsnest.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do? Empty Re: What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

Post  Peter Stilton on Sun 1 Aug - 14:10

Tony Kallio - Was poor for me, got stuck in, but allowed the winger way to much space and was beaten for pace time after time ! Besides he looks like Gary Neville.

Peter Stilton

Back to top Go down

What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do? Empty Re: What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

Post  Bluebirdsboy16 on Sun 1 Aug - 14:11

Peter Stilton wrote:Tony Kallio - Was poor for me, got stuck in, but allowed the winger way to much space and was beaten for pace time after time ! Besides he looks like Gary Neville.

I thought Kallio looked better than Vignal, Kallio bottled it at crucial times though. Neither look that good though

Bluebirdsboy16

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Stilton on Sun 1 Aug - 14:13

Bluebirdsboy16 wrote:
Peter Stilton wrote:Tony Kallio - Was poor for me, got stuck in, but allowed the winger way to much space and was beaten for pace time after time ! Besides he looks like Gary Neville.

I thought Kallio looked better than Vignal, Kallio bottled it at crucial times though. Neither look that good though
We could do better, but I really wouldnt like to make a decision on one or the other ! scratch

Peter Stilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluebirdsboy16 on Sun 1 Aug - 15:14

So true mate, look like we could do a lot better. Ayatollah

Bluebirdsboy16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down