best cardiff city match you've been too

Go down

best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  rhys-the-peace on Tue 3 Aug - 16:00

whether it's because of atmosphere or just generally enjoyed

these are mine - (in no order)

birmingham home, 2-0, August 2006
leicester city home, 2-1, March 2010
swansea city home 2-1, April 2010

all three down to atmosphere..

bristol city away , 6-0, January 2010
not just because of atmosphere but the thought we were giving them wurzels a hiding in their own back yard Ayatollah
avatar
rhys-the-peace

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : Bridgend

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  rhys-the-peace on Tue 3 Aug - 16:05

rhys-the-peace wrote:whether it's because of atmosphere or just generally enjoyed

these are mine - (in no order)

birmingham home, 2-0, August 2006
leicester city home, 2-1, March 2010
swansea city home 2-1, April 2010

all three down to atmosphere..

bristol city away , 6-0, January 2010
not just because of atmosphere but the thought we were giving them wurzels a hiding in their own back yard Ayatollah

shitt, my bad only just clicked the 'introduce yourself' topic, where it basically covers this! red card
avatar
rhys-the-peace

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : Bridgend

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird on Tue 3 Aug - 17:06

Don't worry, this just covers your favourite games, you may as well still introduce yourself properly. Thumb Up
avatar
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Cardiff

http://thebluebirdsnest.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  ccfcjonesy on Tue 3 Aug - 18:31

Cardiff vs Leicester City, 3-2 4-3 on penalties
avatar
ccfcjonesy

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  Mashy on Tue 3 Aug - 18:33

ccfcjonesy wrote:Cardiff vs Leicester City, 3-2 4-3 on penalties

It was 4-3 on pens. Thumb Up


Last edited by Mashy on Tue 3 Aug - 18:43; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mashy
Admin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : The 'Diff.

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  ccfcjonesy on Tue 3 Aug - 18:41

Mashy wrote:
ccfcjonesy wrote:Cardiff vs Leicester City, 3-2 4-3 on penalties

It was 4-2 on pens. Thumb Up
4-3 on pens,
:L
avatar
ccfcjonesy

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  JayBothroyd#9 on Tue 3 Aug - 18:43

ccfcjonesy wrote:
Mashy wrote:
ccfcjonesy wrote:Cardiff vs Leicester City, 3-2 4-3 on penalties

It was 4-2 on pens. Thumb Up
4-3 on pens,
:L
ooooooooooo 1-0 ccfcjonesy
avatar
JayBothroyd#9

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  Mashy on Tue 3 Aug - 18:44

JayBothroyd#9 wrote:
ccfcjonesy wrote:
Mashy wrote:
ccfcjonesy wrote:Cardiff vs Leicester City, 3-2 4-3 on penalties

It was 4-2 on pens. Thumb Up
4-3 on pens,
:L
ooooooooooo 1-0 ccfcjonesy

I forgot about Howard, my bad!
Besides, Jonesy has plenty of things to be embarrassed about haven't you pal? Wink laugh
avatar
Mashy
Admin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : The 'Diff.

Back to top Go down

Re: best cardiff city match you've been too

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum