The Bluebirds Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts on the game today.

3 posters

Go down

My thoughts on the game today. Empty My thoughts on the game today.

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird Sun 8 Aug - 9:28

Ultimately I feel the same as I did the last time they came to the CCS- we created plenty of chances but didn't take them, and again we deserved to win the game. Suspicion of offside for their goal, but I'd have to see a replay to make sure, the red card was fully deserved (horrible tackle), and our goal was very well worked. McNaughton looked superb today, and Whittingham's passing was brilliant as always, really hope he stays, very crucial to our promotion bid.

One of the only differences from this game compared to the last one are that I actually hate them more this time, can't bloody stand them! Hate Quinn, Morgan, Ward, Blackwell, and not forgetting Leon f*cking Britton. banghead

I'm still confident about this season, though, and I would have probably taken a point before the game, just slightly annoyed we couldn't take full advantage today. Still, 1 point gained and we should be there or thereabouts come the end of the season, bluebirds! Ayatollah
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

http://thebluebirdsnest.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the game today. Empty Re: My thoughts on the game today.

Post  bentley. Sun 8 Aug - 9:33

Aye, reminded me of March.

We seemed to want to pass it out more now, especially 2nd half. I wanna add Evans to that hate list too, only because he celebrated right infront of where I was and half of their ****ing team joined in! Might seem a bit petty but I hate Sheff Utd anyway so why not have another reason smile

bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird Sun 8 Aug - 10:09

bentley. wrote:Aye, reminded me of March.

We seemed to want to pass it out more now, especially 2nd half. I wanna add Evans to that hate list too, only because he celebrated right infront of where I was and half of their ****ing team joined in! Might seem a bit petty but I hate Sheff Utd anyway so why not have another reason smile
My thoughts exactly mate. Suppose I'll have more of a soft spot for him seeing as he is Welsh and plays for Wales- however it was toally unnecassary to celebrate like that
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carters Sun 8 Aug - 10:38

lads look at the positive
we got a point
we didnt lose
and we didnt get any injuries (although i was amazed mcnaughton looked fine after THAT tackle red card ) against a side who along with qpr and palace are the most dirty football side i have ever seen!!!
carters
carters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird Sun 8 Aug - 10:43

carters wrote:lads look at the positive
we got a point
we didnt lose
and we didnt get any injuries (although i was amazed mcnaughton looked fine after THAT tackle red card ) against a side who along with qpr and palace are the most dirty football side i have ever seen!!!
Who said I wasn't positive? shrug
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carters Sun 8 Aug - 10:44

Sam-The-Bluebird wrote:
we got a point
we didnt lose
didnt say you wernt shrug
carters
carters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird Sun 8 Aug - 10:55

carters wrote:
Sam-The-Bluebird wrote:
we got a point
we didnt lose
Oh, fair enough, just the way you said it sort of implied it, that's all. Never mind. Thumb Up
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carters Sun 8 Aug - 12:18

Sam-The-Bluebird wrote:
carters wrote:
Sam-The-Bluebird wrote:
we got a point
we didnt lose
Oh, fair enough, just the way you said it sort of implied it, that's all. Never mind. Thumb Up
nahh i was just saying thats all haha but roll on burton in the carling cup smile
carters
carters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum