Official glad that gobby scouse bitch is out of Big Brother thread

Go down

Official glad that gobby scouse bitch is out of Big Brother thread Empty Official glad that gobby scouse bitch is out of Big Brother thread

Post  JayBothroyd#9 on Fri 6 Aug - 16:29

hide Hate her. Please tell me I'm not alone in watching this sh*t. laugh
JayBothroyd#9
JayBothroyd#9

Back to top Go down

Official glad that gobby scouse bitch is out of Big Brother thread Empty Re: Official glad that gobby scouse bitch is out of Big Brother thread

Post  rhys-the-peace on Fri 6 Aug - 16:46

JayBothroyd#9 wrote: hide Hate her. Please tell me I'm not alone in watching this sh*t. laugh

count me out of that shitt!

celebrity big brother - thats different gravy laugh but them wannabe plonkers Fingers
rhys-the-peace
rhys-the-peace

Back to top Go down

Official glad that gobby scouse bitch is out of Big Brother thread Empty Re: Official glad that gobby scouse bitch is out of Big Brother thread

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird on Fri 6 Aug - 17:05

Sorry mate, can't stand the f*cking thing. Watched it a few times over the years (well ages ago now, actually) and it really is awful, and the fact some of its biggest fans have been saying it's getting worse, I don't understand how anyone can even watch it anymore?! laugh
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

http://thebluebirdsnest.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JayBothroyd#9 on Fri 6 Aug - 17:13

It's sh*t yet I can't help watching. laugh Yes Phone Booth is starting 12.30 am on film4. Can never get tired of watching that film. Thumb Up
JayBothroyd#9
JayBothroyd#9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down