The Bluebirds Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

3 posters

Go down

What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do? Empty What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird Sun 1 Aug - 14:04

I didn't go to the game yesterday- so would appreciate it greatly if anyone could give me their opinion on how we played and how the trialists did in particular...?

Thanks. Ayatollah
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

http://thebluebirdsnest.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do? Empty Re: What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

Post  Peter Stilton Sun 1 Aug - 14:10

Tony Kallio - Was poor for me, got stuck in, but allowed the winger way to much space and was beaten for pace time after time ! Besides he looks like Gary Neville.

Peter Stilton

Back to top Go down

What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do? Empty Re: What was Deportivo like? How did the trialists do?

Post  Bluebirdsboy16 Sun 1 Aug - 14:11

Peter Stilton wrote:Tony Kallio - Was poor for me, got stuck in, but allowed the winger way to much space and was beaten for pace time after time ! Besides he looks like Gary Neville.

I thought Kallio looked better than Vignal, Kallio bottled it at crucial times though. Neither look that good though

Bluebirdsboy16

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Stilton Sun 1 Aug - 14:13

Bluebirdsboy16 wrote:
Peter Stilton wrote:Tony Kallio - Was poor for me, got stuck in, but allowed the winger way to much space and was beaten for pace time after time ! Besides he looks like Gary Neville.

I thought Kallio looked better than Vignal, Kallio bottled it at crucial times though. Neither look that good though
We could do better, but I really wouldnt like to make a decision on one or the other ! scratch

Peter Stilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluebirdsboy16 Sun 1 Aug - 15:14

So true mate, look like we could do a lot better. Ayatollah

Bluebirdsboy16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum