The Bluebirds Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some news about the club

3 posters

Go down

Some news about the club Empty Some news about the club

Post  ccfcjonesy Mon 2 Aug - 10:17

You don't have to believe me here but I've heard some news about the club.
I've heard the Malaysians this week are paying off the tax bill and get Borley/Jenkins to offer a new deal to Charlton like more money if promoted, as do to Motherwell if that dosen't work then Dato's gonna cough up the cash. Dato will try and get his son another trial here as he wants to see a certain amount of Asians here at the club. The transfer embargo will be off by the end of next week. Jones will try and work to the near end of the window as he will try and persuade premier league managers to let go of some of their players because of the 25 man rule.
ccfcjonesy
ccfcjonesy

Back to top Go down

Some news about the club Empty Re: Some news about the club

Post  Mashy Mon 2 Aug - 11:42

ccfcjonesy wrote:You don't have to believe me here but I've heard some news about the club.
I've heard the Malaysians this week are paying off the tax bill and get Borley/Jenkins to offer a new deal to Charlton like more money if promoted, as do to Motherwell if that dosen't work then Dato's gonna cough up the cash. Dato will try and get his son another trial here as he wants to see a certain amount of Asians here at the club. The transfer embargo will be off by the end of next week. Jones will try and work to the near end of the window as he will try and persuade premier league managers to let go of some of their players because of the 25 man rule.

Would be great if true, source?
Mashy
Mashy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some news about the club Empty Re: Some news about the club

Post  Sam-The-Bluebird Mon 2 Aug - 11:44

Sauce?
Sam-The-Bluebird
Sam-The-Bluebird
Admin

http://thebluebirdsnest.roflforum.net